BootsnAll Travel Network



Review Peru: Cusco – Hostal Rumi Punku (accommodation)

Name: Hostal Rumi Punku

Location: Cusco, Peru

Address: Choquechaca Number 339; Cusco, Peru

Phone: 00 5184 221102

E-mail: info@rumipunku.com

Website: www.rumipunku.com

Review: Rumi Punku is a very nice mid-priced hotel located very near both the Plaza de Armas and Plaza San Blas in Cusco. The hotel sports its own original Inca doorway which opens into a lovely courtyard where you will find 30 comfortable and spacious rooms. There is a sauna, jacuzzi and a lounging area on the third floor with tables and chairs and a beautiful view of the mountains surrounding Cusco.

Each room has a heater (included) and an amazing shower in the bathroom with hot water 24 hours a day. The rooms have a lot of character and are charming and comfortable. In the center of the courtyard is the reception desk where an English-speaking staff member is always present. There is a safe, luggage storage and travel information as well.

A good continental breakfast is included in the rate: bread, fruit, cheese, ham, eggs, tea and coffee (real coffee not instant!!!). The breakfast room is very nice with a fireplace, large dining area and some couches for lounging. An additional great bonus in this hotel is the free Internet access (fast!) offered with the two computers in the breakfast/lounge area. The staff is very attentive and very helpful. We paid $40 US per night for a double room in the low season (it goes up to $60 in the high season) which was very reasonable for this highly recommended hostal.

Would I book with them again: Yes, definitely



Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply