BootsnAll Travel Network



Travelling in Shanghai(I)

香格里拉1.jpgAfter thinking and considering many years, I finally know one of my big dreams is: travel around the world with my laptop and Ditigal Camera, taking pictures and keeping down my mind at any moment, let more people know more things through my eyes.It seemed a little bit crazy when I told my parents 5 years ago before I came to Shanghai for university. At that time,my parents told me, if you wanted to achieve your dream,you should study hard,go to a big city for university,then you would have more opporunities for a bright future. Although they didn’t know how anxious I was about my future when I was teenage, it did push me a lot to make efforts to go to my ideal city—Shanghai. Five years ago, I was so lucky to become the only one student who is from my province in Shanghai theatre academy after very fierce competition. Actually, I had already begun my first trip, I found it after 4 years when I graduated from university.Since I left my hometown, I have become a traveler.

Shanghai city is amazing and crazy.It is divided into two parts—-Pu Xi & Pu Dong by Huangpu river. I had been lived in Pu Xi ,Jing an temple—the heart of this city for four years. Now I lived in Pudong after graduation just gave myself a good reason to know the whole Shanghai.But I need to travel Puxi & Pudong everyday due to work.I am full of emotions to Puxi,when I come to Puxi,even from one side to the other side of Huangpu river, I would feel the air is totally different. Puxi’s air is more wetness and I can even smell its stories. I found many interesting places and stories here, and also become a Kango traveler luckily,which will continue to achieve my dream. I would like to share my experiences and feelings of traveling in this city. It is about growing up, love and life…..

Tags: , ,



Leave a Reply