BootsnAll Travel Network



Lust,caution

image001.jpg
It is still very hard for Chinese young people to understand this movie or novel well. The story has passed many many years, and we don’t know what happened on earth at those special period. And also we were educated by the other aspects by the other movies. So today, although it is hot in China mainland movie market currently, I don’t think people who can really understand and what attract them are the stars and some so called porn. The mass media also focus on how long will it be deleted when it release in China mainland.

I haven’t got a chance to go to the cinema to watch this movie yet. I am waiting for some comments before I go. I read this novel many years ago. And the author of this novel—-Zhang ailing, who lived near Jing an temple, and she often came to our academy where at that time was a youth club for dancing with her husband. The story maybe happened there, or at least one scene happened there. The director Ang Lee’s group had come here for shooting. Now let me go back to this story again.

A unversity female student pretend to be a mistress of a traitor, so can get a chance to get close to him and kill him. But when she got a chance to finish her work, she found she can not do that because she had loved that man already. When the traitor knew his mistress was a killer, he killed her without any hesitation. That is the ending of this story. Today, most of the people will think this is a profound love story. It implies the subtle relationship between men and women. Without any doubt, the lady of the novel is smart, canny, courageous and of course pretty.

Tags: , , , ,



Leave a Reply