BootsnAll Travel Network



He is in Singapore

This morning an unexpected call from HK came to me. It was Leon.I was so surprised that why he called me in the morning,which should be his busy work time. At first he told me he was on the airplane, I was surprised again, when a person can make a call  on the airplane? And this was a long-distance call. I didn’t hear about that!! Leon corrected his words immediately,he said he was in the airport and waiting for the airplane. He would go to Singarpore for his next rotation. He is always like this!His words are always overstated. I doubt whether he does the same when he is working. He doesn’t pay much attention to the words he uses, will be ok for his work? Maybe I think more again.He said everything is ok for the work. What makes him worried is the friends,the schoolmates and the parents.

Leon has left home for about one year. Before, I don’t think he has a experience of leaving Beijing city for over one month. Although he often had exchange programme or go abroad for math competition or business trip, he would not be  outside for a long time.This time his first rotation in Hong Kong for almost one year, I have a strong feeling that he misses his home very much,but he wouldn’t say,he will tell me he is well. That is him. I know him. This is a Beijing boy.

Anyway,he called me this morning still made me happy the whole day. Normally he calls me in the evening. We talked and talked,and everytime is all in the rush. I hope everything is well when he arrives in Singapore. But my biggest hope is he can come to Shanghai for his next rotation,which should be next March. Time flies very fast,right?

 

Tags: , ,



Leave a Reply