BootsnAll Travel Network



Just culture differences

People from different countries speak different languages, keep different value systems, and have different ways of looking things. Failure to recognize culture differences lies at the root of many everyday misunderstandings and irritations among people of different countries or races. Even in the same country, especially in China, so big country, the differences between south and north are huge.

The south people like to eat rice while north people like to eat noodles; the south people like to show something indirectly while the north people usually directly; the south people are more practicality while the north people pay more attention to “face”, etc. Sometimes listening a conversation between south people and north people is very interesting, if the two people are a couple, one is from south, and the other one is from north, it will be funny. The southern girl will feel northern boy too rude, no matter how kind the boy’s heart is. The northern boy always shows their kind from the true activities but not talking. But their action really looks a little rough. If they want to praise girlfriend smart, they will say: You are really bad. So the southern girl will feel it is true, she will cry. Then the boy will have to say sorry to her. But the northern girl will understand what does the “bad” mean, she will smile to the boy like a fox, and say to him: you are bad as well. So here comes a little bit Chinese humor. If a southern boy treats a northern girl very “well”, the northern girl will feel the southern boy is not like a man, which makes southern boy doesn’t know how to treat northern girlfriend. And northern girl will think southern boy has no his own opinion. So finally, people always get together with the people who are similar and have the same humor sense.

Tags: ,



Leave a Reply