BootsnAll Travel Network



Pai!!!

Hurray for Pai!!!! It’s beautiful!! It’s 4 hours north from Chiang Mai, surrounded by mountains, trees, fresh air and a river 🙂 Almost all the guesthouses are beside the river and are actually wooden huts with a small porch, a mattress and a mosquito net. What else do you need??

_MG_6412.jpg

I went to Pai with Will on a motorbike he had rented. It was very nice to feel the air on my face and to be able to stop whenever we wanted. The only thing against it, was that the road was a bit destroyed in one part and because of all the sand on the pavement, we fell. Nothing bad happend only minor scrapes, but it was an adventure!

165Pai I.jpg

After the fall (Pic by Will)

_MG_6400.jpg

_MG_6390.jpg

_MG_6403.jpg

We finally made it to Pai, got one of the huts by the river, and literally stayed there doing nothing for 4 days. Brilliant!!! 🙂
We were taking pictures the whole day, editing them at night and talking about life.
Pai is a place where I could spend a long time relaxing, but I had and wanted to come back to Chiang Mai to start a Thai massage course.

The course was amazing, more than I thought it was gonna be, I’m now a certificated Thai masseur , and I took an introductory course on reflexology (foot massage) as well.

Thailand has been good to me, but I think it’s time to move and continue traveling to Laos, the only problem is to get out of beautiful and charming Chiang Mai…

I will though, I will.

Bueno, es hora de irme, sorry if this post isn’t THAT great, but I’m in an internet cafe surrounded by kids playing computer games with very big speakers, loud music and shotguns every second and I can’t concentrate.

I send you all my love and a big big smile

simon =)

P.s. if anyone wants to be jealous, especially the guys, click here and read about two great guys partying in Acapulco and getting paid for it!! Sweet!

_MG_6406.jpg

Pump it up grandma!!

_MG_6442.jpg

Are you “crazy”?? 🙂

_MG_6537.jpg

_MG_6523.jpg

_MG_6459.jpg

_MG_6471.jpg

_MG_6624.jpg

_MG_6607.jpg

_MG_6589.jpg

_MG_6642.jpg

001Pai I.jpg

Nice one! Gracias Will



Tags: , , , ,

3 responses to “Pai!!!”

  1. Rob says:

    Amazing picture with the Boche balls and the hand, to bad you couldn’t get it without the leg though (life doesnt always go our way).

    By the way, thanks for the Spring Break shout out.

    Have fun in Cambodia, I am jealous, I have wanted to go for a while now.

    Rob

  2. giorgetto says:

    Hoi Saimon!
    we are in Pai but here it’s really cold now!
    Your picture is great, good fantasy!
    see you in Chiang Mai

    bye

  3. Greg says:

    Dude, I LOVE Pai…! I am so jealous. I did the same trip on motorbike. make sure you go to the Curry hut, best stuff I had in Thailand! 🙂

    Acapulco is definitely not Thailand but its a good time. Woohoo!

    – G

  4. Nicolas y Silvia says:

    OIga mijo, primero le digo que cada semana lo leo y nos morimos por los sitios en donde ha estado, ahora nosotros le tenemos LA noticia, me gradue y tengo el trbajo que queria en BMW, usted con su suenio, yo con el mio, que tal ahh?
    UN abrazote,
    Nicolas

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *