BootsnAll Travel Network



Hebron, Palestine

Salam!
Hey everyone! I’m just back from Hebron. This city is located in the Palestine territories, and let me tell you, you can tell the difference! Everyone was very friendly, I stayed in Rami’s house, a friend from Germany, and all his family recieved me like a guest of honour. I’m very thankful. This is the very first arab city I visit, and I was amazed. The little streets full of shops and markets, all the food there on the street, the smells and the colors of the things! Great!
On the normal streets there’s a full chaos with cars and taxis, everyone screaming and braking and going. It was very funny! Last night I went out with Rami’s brothers and a friend to a local coffee shop to smoke arguila, filled with mint tobbaco.

The city was very much safe at least for me, I got my passport checked a couple of times by the Israeli army but noothing mayor.

Every person would stare at me, like thinking what is this very much tourist doing here? And with long hair???? But then they would ask me something, in arabic of course, and my friend would answer and they were like , wellcome wellcome! One guy at the market even gave me a cucumber, but told me not to eat it until Ramadan was over for the day! (Ramadan is a month of fasting, and muslams are only allowed to eat at night time)

I had the chance to visit Abraham’s mosque, although only in the jewish side, because security laws are very strict, and the muslams wre praying when I arrived. It was still interesting.

I’m back in Jerusalem, this looks like my base camp, but I’m leaving strait to Haifa, on the north of Israel.

Ok got to run to catcht my bus, bis bald everyone!
SAI =)

IMG_2750.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2795.jpg

IMG_2801.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

IMG_2827.jpg

IMG_2798.jpg



Tags: , , ,

2 responses to “Hebron, Palestine”

  1. Javier R... says:

    Hola Compadre!!!

    Estoy al tanto de sus pasos y al leer su blog me recuerda mi infancia viendo El Mundo al Vuelo con Hector Mora, jajaja la mejor programación en epoca de tres canales (NO ES CIERTO, ALGUNOS FINES DE SEMANA ERAN MUY ABURRIDOS AL QUEDARSE EN CASA…)

    Hoy, El Mundo al Vuelo con “Saimon Mora” y con más de 80 canales e Internet!!!

    Sigala pasando bien por todos…

    un abrazo,

    Javier R…

  2. traudel says:

    Simoncito!!
    Estoy tan feliz por ti!! Me encanta leer tu blog… Oye, me he emocionado al ver tu foto con Rami!! Tan guapos…. Una nota!!! Disfruta muchisimo!!
    Un petonas desgracia!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *