BootsnAll Travel Network



Haifa!

Hola a todos!
Just some lines to tell you I’m back in Israel, safe and sound! I’m now in Haifa, wich is a city in the north of Israel! I was gonna go yesterday to Egypt, but I checked my email, and I had one from Amir, a friend I had met in Prague last year. He told me come and visit, so I did!
I arrived yesterday evenning, and we took the train back to Tel Aviv, like 40 minutes, and went to a party! It was very cool! Then this morning, like at 6, we took the train back. It was so nice to sleep on a real bed!! I really enjoyed it! Today we went to the Carmel mountain, to a monastery with an amazing view, and we are going tomorrow to hike in some mountains! I’ve felt very very wellcome here, Amir’s parents are very nice and also his girlfriend, Ulrika.
It’s so amazing, how people just open your house to you, and treat you as if they knew you from a long time. I think that mentality can only be obtained, by travelling and meeting so many people that in a certain time did the same for you. I’m very thankful with life, that there are people like that, and of course I’ll try to do the same when the time comes.

After hiking, I don’t really know what I’m gonna do, but I think that by monday or Tuesday I’ll be in Egypt, so fasten your seat belts! 🙂

ok, talk to you soon!
cheers
SAI =)

IMG_2860.jpg

IMG_2838.jpg

IMG_2837.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg



Tags: , , ,

One response to “Haifa!”

  1. Tomás says:

    Sai, que nave de paseo, y hasta ahora está empezando, brutal. Estamos acá muy pendientes de usted y muy contentops de saber de sus pasos tan frecuentemente. Excelebtes fotos, todo se ve increible. Sigua su camino que desde acá lo seguimos. Un abrazo

  2. haifa says:

    haifa

    I Googled for something completely different, but found your page…and have to say thanks. nice read.

  3. haifa israel says:

    haifa israel

    I Googled for something completely different, but found your page…and have to say thanks. nice read.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *