BootsnAll Travel Network



Missed the Ireland game

Don’t care that it was a goalless draw. Do care that we’re not off to Germany. Very bothered that the miserable git on the door in the only bar in Toronto showing the game wouldn’t let me in. ‘Too full’ in his opinion, not mine.

Still, means I get to try out wi-fi internet for the first time and means I don’t have to visit internet cafes until I get my notebook robbed!

A note on the phone – yes I do have my mobile with me. Will have extra roaming facilities for two months from 10th Oct to 10th Dec. After which it may have nothing at all (anyone want the chip for a few months?). Please only call or text if it’s important – not for a laugh. Use my email address (or this site) for taking the piss etc…

Cheers

58 hours since a cigarette…

And here’s Alessandro chuffed to nuts with his new school uniform.

Anyone know how to make these inserts smaller?



Tags: ,

4 Responses to “Missed the Ireland game”

  1. Angela Says:

    Why on earth would you want to make a thing of such beauty smaller?

  2. admin Says:

    Shouldn’t you have been working at that time…

    PS Over 72 hours now.

  3. Posted from Canada Canada
  4. Rob and Lena Says:

    keep going on the no ciggies john! your meant to wear the bear bells so you are noisy and the bear can run off before you’re nearby, but you could always just sing paul mccartney songs at the top of your voice! stay away from the domestic beer! its a bit watery.

  5. admin Says:

    Bit late to advise me of the ‘domestic’. ABV for $ this must be the dearest beer in the world!

    I have no intention of wearing bear bells – they sound demeaning (unlike being mauled to death). The frog chorus it is then…

    4 days and 5 hours…

  6. Posted from Canada Canada
  7. Angela Says:

    Don’t knock it, the frog chorus was written in support of the miners.
    Keep going. It should be simple, you don’t want to be the only smoker in Canada.

    Always workin’, me.

Leave a Reply