BootsnAll Travel Network



Calm in Cartagena

OK, everything is a lot cooler now.

I`m settled in a nice hotel in the historical part of town, and I`m staying around those parts for almost 2 weeks. It`s my final splurge before getting down to hostels in remote places and starting to spend within my means. Main thing now is to learn some Spanish, but it`s proving a bit hard to make the right links. But it must happen and start from next week.

Great to speak to those members of the family that deigned to talk yesterday. Mum assures me the meal at Rossett was lovely. As far as Mike`s concerned, I could have dropped in! Bit worried about the effect of the surprise on Dad at his age, though.

Right off to do all those ordinary things like check on footy results, get hair cut and see what the beach has to offer (the presentation of seƱoritas for my delectation if past form is anything to go by).

Will try to update rest of boat log later. Thanks for comments. Happy birthday Dad, again.

Oi! What`s this about Glenn?



Tags: ,

2 Responses to “Calm in Cartagena”

  1. Angelika Says:

    What’s what about Glenn?
    Can I just say that this flurry of updates leaves us too many places to respond to. May I also remind you that you called me, on my mobile, at work, from that Mexican hell hole.
    Wouldn’t it be more appropriate to learn welsh? Just a thought.

  2. admin Says:

    What hell hole – what you talking about? I don`t remember nuffin…

  3. Posted from Colombia Colombia

Leave a Reply