BootsnAll Travel Network



Tea Cosies offer a tepid brew…

We can’t be too disheartened.  This was, after all, the opening match of the World Cup, against the host nation.  It was never going to be a Ticotastic victory.  However, Paulo did manage to do the honours; we put up a good fight and only made a few more mistakes than them.  Don’t think there were any world beaters on display, but we played our part in a top class goal fest, the likes of which you don’t normally see on the opening day.

Well done lads.   Bring on Ecuador and we’ll see the Cosies serve up a hot, strong assam (just like at The Peninsular … Aaahhh). 

Still confident that we’ll go through… ahem..

 images[4].jpg  Watch where you’re putting that foot, Sunny Jim…

AP

P.S. Does anybody else get that feeling you used to get when you’d handed your maths homework on time, doing this? 

 



Tags:

One response to “Tea Cosies offer a tepid brew…”

  1. MacSporran's sporran says:

    I do feel a certain pride in getting my homework in on time. Good grades too from Allah himself. In the sceme of things is this Allah bloke on a higher plain then Mr Balfe?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *