BootsnAll Travel Network



Panic on the streets of Stockton Heath

The Salford bard’s words were resonating around this leafy part of Cheshire on Thursday evening at about 6:30. England’s soldiers were huffing and puffing but the T and T door wouldn’t blow down.

“Try out our own version of TNT” I screamed at Mr Burns. By jove, I think he heard me you know. Crash, Bang Rooney what a picture. The knackered toed one turned it right round as soon as he pulled off his tracksuit. The Wrexham freak didn’t know what to do with the lovable lad, we started to chivvy and chase like Chevy himself.

Huge sighs of relief all around this sceptred isle, apart from the Taffs and the Jocks, of course. Good goal by the Crouchmeister as he wished his marker a happy birthday by tugging his hair. Just like St Werburghs Primary circa 1973. Mr Geebee lemonade scored a belter with his wrong foot and the barmy army move on to the second round.

Lampard couldn’t hit an elephants arse with a banjo at the moment, it’s that new ball and the heat I think. He wants those big heavy orangey, brown jobs like his old man used to play with.

Ecuador or Germany next. Bring it on I say. Bollocks to Ballack and I have a particular unfondness for Huth too. Uncompromising they call him, shit I call him. I don’t know nuffin about them Ecuadorians. Strong and efficient, just like the Germans. Bloody Hell it’s going to be a tough watch.

I’m in Dublin for the game, booked flights for 49p this week. Does anyone have any idea of how Ryanair actually make money? Whilst we are asking questions, does anyone know how the Argies are going to be beaten? Perhaps we can swap Las Malvinas for the World Cup.



Tags: , ,

One response to “Panic on the streets of Stockton Heath”

  1. JK says:

    Ever tried to re arrange a flight with Ryanair ? That’s how they make their money. Bunch of Jackeens they are.
    Great post though!

  2. Allah says:

    Ryanair make money because they are subsidised to the hilt by the tax payers of this and every other country on the planet through the lack of a levy on airline fuel. Ooh don’t make me angry.

  3. JK says:

    …and that too, of course.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *