BootsnAll Travel Network



I still believe (in Togo)

Popped back for an afternoon cuppa or 3 of Magners (the joys of self employment) and was taken aback.

A. Togolese national anthem debacle. Top Class Dick heads. Sack em thats what i say.

B. The manager was back and he looked potty. Worried.

C. Graham Poll. I thought thats it, he’ll get it wrong and SK will fluke it. Instead he got it right and SK fluked it. Twat.

 Anyway, France look truly hopeless except for their older player who was, to be honest a bit crap as well. The Swiss looked alright in a Swiss sort of way and SK are out of the way so its 4 points and a prayer for the Pogo lads.

Respect to Ghana, fast and with a player called Razak Pimpong im sure 3 points cant be far away. Italia, juiries still out here. Strong defence cross wise, looked ok but dont like it running at em. Totti is still a great name and if i have kids i will have to consider Pimpong Totti. Still think they will win the thing .

Lastly, The foul issue is mad. Bit of contact…. free kick. Might do a 12 year foul comparison tally chart…….hmmm.  Not like it was in my day etc. etc.

Anyway im off to meet me mate Holga to give him no support whatsoever.

Rick ‘chopper’ Inferno.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *