BootsnAll Travel Network



Finally here…

Just a quick note to say that i’ve arrived.  I’ve been in Mumbai for almost 2 days and tomorrow I leave for Nasik.

Mumbai is everything you’ve ever heard about it…and I don’t want to go into all of the cliches that have already been written elsewhere. 

 Later, after I’ve had some distance and time to think it over I’ll go into more detail…don’t worry though, all is well and I couldn’t be happier 🙂  I just still can’t believe that I’m actually here!  After 3 years of seriously thinking and planning, I’m sitting at an internet “cafe” in Mumbai, India!!



Tags:

2 responses to “Finally here…”

  1. Latisa says:

    Hey Girl!!
    i just want you to know that i so admire you for taking on this journey! I too have (and will) always wanted to make a similar trek. So enjoy all, embrace it like today is your last, and when any tension arises,DownDoggie!!
    Peace and Love Keep us posted on all the details, even those u may take for granted! Tisa (your yoga boot camp compadre)

  2. me-nikk says:

    YA!!!

    HOW EXCITING!

    and of course congratulations for you doing your dream and making it a reality and for not ever even thinking never ever… of giving up.

    I’m proud of you sunshine, you gorgeous ray of light you!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *