BootsnAll Travel Network



Yanacocha wildlife Rescue Center

Province: Pastaza
Altitude: 900 masl
Temperature: 18 to 24°c

At the wildlife rescue centre Yanacocha, we house a number of animal species that have been rescued from owners who badly treat them and keep them in appalling conditions. Thanks to the support of our international volunteers, we are able to maintain these animals in decent conditions with a healthy diet. We receive volunteers from all walks of life, from those who want to follow careers in animal sciences/ conservation/ veterinary sciences to those who just have a passion for animals and the natural world.
Under supervision of Yanacocha staff, volunteers will primarily undertake the tasks of caring for and feeding rescued animals, constructing further enclosures for newly rescued animals, and general maintenance and organisation around the centre.
Additionally, we have a number of projects in which we require volunteer help for including; making (macheteing) new nature trails within the centre’s jungle area; the creation and maintenance of a native tree and medicinal plant nurseries with subsequent planting in cleared areas of the centre; teaching English and the importance of conservation in the local schools; amongst others.  

Yanacocha is a remarkable place situated in the beautiful region of Pastaza in the Amazon rainforest. The nearby town of Puyo is vibrant but peaceful, with the opportunity to partake in a number of adventurous activities in your spare time whilst at Yanacocha. You are sure to leave with many fond memories from your stay with us.

Coordinator: David Jackson
Phone: +593 080374593
E-mail: yanacocharescue@yahoo.com



Tags: , , ,

96 responses to “Yanacocha wildlife Rescue Center”

  1. Definitely, what a great site and informative posts, I definitely will bookmark your site.Best Regards!

  2. Technology says:

    Very well written article. It will be beneficial to everyone who utilizes it, as well as yours truly :). Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts.

  3. Excellent site. Lots of useful info here. I¡¦m sending it to some pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you in your effort!

  4. Business says:

    Good blog! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

  5. I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my web site 🙂

  6. Real Estate says:

    You are a very intelligent person!

  7. Education says:

    Hello my friend! I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and come with approximately all vital infos. I¡¦d like to see extra posts like this .

  8. Finance says:

    What i do not understood is in truth how you’re now not actually a lot more neatly-appreciated than you may be now. You are very intelligent. You recognize thus considerably in relation to this topic, produced me for my part believe it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be fascinated except it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs great. All the time take care of it up!

  9. Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

  10. Finance says:

    Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write on my blog something like that. Can I implement a fragment of your post to my blog?

  11. Business says:

    Well I sincerely liked studying it. This tip procured by you is very effective for correct planning.

  12. Automotive says:

    I do accept as true with all the ideas you have presented for your post. They’re really convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are very quick for novices. Could you please prolong them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

  13. Business says:

    I wanted to draft you the little note in order to thank you so much yet again regarding the beautiful techniques you have provided here. It is really strangely open-handed with you to deliver unhampered precisely what a few individuals might have supplied for an e-book in making some profit for themselves, chiefly seeing that you might have done it if you desired. These suggestions likewise worked to become a fantastic way to understand that most people have the same desire really like my personal own to realize whole lot more with regard to this issue. I know there are millions of more fun sessions ahead for those who read your blog post.

  14. Automotive says:

    I¡¦ve read some just right stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you place to make this kind of wonderful informative web site.

  15. Technology says:

    Hey there, You have done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this site.

  16. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.

  17. Business says:

    Keep working ,great job!

  18. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable information to work on. You’ve done a formidable job and our whole community will be thankful to you.

  19. Education says:

    Wow, fantastic weblog structure! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog glance easy. The full look of your web site is fantastic, as smartly as the content!

  20. Normally I don’t read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very great article.

  21. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

  22. QuickBooks has made Accountant’s life easier. QuickBooks has acted as a boon for all types of businesses whether small or medium. It helps the organizations to use the services like paychecks for employees, inventories, liabilities, Tax and much more which can help QuickBooks users to look after their businesses. It might happen that while working on QuickBooks users may face particular problems or errors which come as a barrier in front of them. QuickBooks Support provides expert accountants’ services to resolve these errors. Now, Users want to know where they can find satisfied solutions of their specific errors. To get the best answers call QuickBooks Support Phone Number: +1844-722-6675.

  23. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I’ll certainly be back.

  24. Wow! This can be one particular of the most useful blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Magnificent. I am also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work.

  25. Intuit launched QuickBooks products to make accounting for everyone. Every product of QuickBooks did different work, and it will give a better understanding. The ball is in your court choose the suitable QuickBooks product for yourself and starts working on them. On QuickBooks, you can easily customize and send an invoice. You can receive a payment, manage your contacts, connect your accounts, track your expenses and you can do lot more other work. If QuickBooks is on the blink, it is not functioning properly or showing errors you can revert to Intuit QuickBooks Support because solving problems and errors is like a piece of cake for us. Call on Intuit QuickBooks Support Number +1844-722-6675.

  26. Wonderful paintings! That is the type of information that are supposed to be shared across the internet. Shame on Google for no longer positioning this submit higher! Come on over and seek advice from my site . Thank you =)

  27. hi!,I really like your writing so so much! percentage we communicate more approximately your article on AOL? I require a specialist on this space to solve my problem. May be that is you! Looking forward to see you.

  28. I cling on to listening to the reports lecture about receiving free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the top site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i get some?

  29. You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be really something which I think I would by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very huge for me. I am having a look forward for your next submit, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!

  30. I’m still learning from you, but I’m making my way to the top as well. I certainly love reading all that is posted on your blog.Keep the aarticles coming. I liked it!

  31. Thank you so much for providing individuals with an extraordinarily breathtaking chance to read from this blog. It’s always so brilliant and stuffed with amusement for me personally and my office colleagues to search your website not less than 3 times per week to read through the latest things you have. Of course, we’re usually astounded with your unbelievable advice served by you. Some two tips in this article are honestly the most efficient I have had.

  32. Automotive says:

    I have been examinating out many of your stories and it’s pretty clever stuff. I will definitely bookmark your site.

  33. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally talk over with my site =). We may have a link trade contract between us!

  34. Buy Anonymous Proxy

    I found a great…

  35. Willa Korshak

    I found a great…

  36. Vance Holeman

    I found a great…

  37. Taunya Mowery

    I found a great…

  38. Shanita Campanaro

    I found a great…

  39. Tuyet Morse

    I found a great…

  40. Kasandra Opstein

    I found a great…

  41. Madalyn Puorto

    I found a great…

  42. Buy Proxy Server

    I found a great…

  43. Dedicated Private Proxies For Free

    I found a great…

  44. My brother recommended I would possibly like
    this blog. He was once entirely right. This submit
    actually made my day. You cann’t consider simply how sso much time I
    had spent for this information! Thanks!

    Also visit my web site … https://vavadacasino.onepage.website/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *