BootsnAll Travel Network



No Longer Active

I started this blog as a way to keep in touch with people that lead busy lives and for the point of shaking the malaise out of time spent in those lives. Honestly I think it would be cool to keep in touch with people who are not immediately on the radar and am trying to get a feel if that is plausible. What I think would be the best way for this to work is if people could use this thing to find other people to bounce ideas off of concerning trips, new ideas for what they are trying to do, or just to stay somewhat connected with people. A jumping off point for those in search of new things. Other ideas are also welcome. If you like this idea or have a suggestion then leave a comment with what you are up to or what you would like to be up to and I will keep working on how to make this work. Got a good restaurant, place to stay, or job that you know of? Going on a trip and found a cool spot? What’s the coolest place you’ve been? What’s the last cool place you’ve found? Leave a comment and I will post it so this thing isn’t all about me!! So if right now you are reading this and think it might be a cool thing to be a part of then leave a comment and I will keep the idea going. If not stay chill and catch you on the flipside!

Jon Jared is planning on continuing his education and finding a job working for a non-profit overseas. This blog doesn’t pertain directly to that and will have to wait.. If there is one thing I would like to teach people it is to jump on opportunities when they appear. It makes such a difference! Have fun.

Case and point.. An hour after posting this I got a job in Breckenridge working for a company for two months. I get paid weekly, get a ski pass, and they put me up!! Now I’m off to check out a school I want to go to in Olympia, Washington. Those who are wondering how jumping on a good job opportunity in the mountains can relate to continuing my education it will help pay for some of the expenses of doing so.



Tags: , ,

One response to “No Longer Active”

  1. Chelsea Barger says:

    Hi jon!! Not sure if your still checking this but I wanted to say hello!!
    Chelsea

  2. meghan says:

    Hi Jon,
    The blog is a good idea but I am sorry to hear you are no longer checking it! Life here in the ‘boat has been snowy and good. I imagine you are enjoying the powder in Breck too. Chris went to Vail for the day today– I’m a wee bit envious! School’s good and the kids are keepin me on my toes. Later alligator, meghan

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *