BootsnAll Travel Network



Bio

I believe that travel and experiencing new things keeps one fresh and aware of the possibilities that life offers. Considering that I almost died in a car accident that included mountain roads and hospitals, I feel that it is important to get all you can out of life. Experiencing all that the world offers is a major part of that. I have jumped on a plane to Ecuador not knowing if the person I was going to meet was still there and having very little spanish to speak for. After returning, having found my companion, I found people and jobs that let me continue exploring the culture that I had just experienced.

I also have worked for four years at The Grand Lake Lodge in Colorado. Every summer the lodge becomes a haven for students, outdoor enthusiest, travellers and adventure seekers from around the country and the world. Many friendships and plans have been hatched at the base of Rocky Mountain National Park in the Colorado Rockies.

Having been to Africa and to South America I am now going to finish my education so I can work in a non-profit capacity in an overseas position. It is simply what brings me the most satisfaction. I am looking at a school in Olympia, Washington that will satisfy my need for the outdoors and my desire to finish my education.

I have found that valuing the best experiences and getting rid of the bad ones is the best way to travel. I believe in helping those we meet along the way and finding and befriending who feel the same way about the world in which I live in.



Tags:

One response to “Bio”

  1. This post is nice to read!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *