BootsnAll Travel Network



Yodelay

So I’m in Switzerland. I was on the internet deciding on my options and Fatima told she was making butter chicken and rootie for Sunday lunch and suddenly I clicked a couple of times and I had a ticket to the land of chocolate and trains that arrive on time.

I shagged myself with the price because I should have shopped around more and also realised that I was working in pounds and not euros but I’ve had butter chicken for lunch and let me tell you that it was worth it. 

Now if you’re picturing a place with cottage-like houses, green fields with cows, picturesque mountains and postcard views, you’ve just pictured exactly the area I’m staying in the moment. I’m trying hard to think of it as really real.

I’m so close to the border that if I fart it stinks in France but visa issues mean I have to stick to this side of the green fields. I don’t mind, this Switzerland place is a delicious relax mind trip. You can’t believe the peacefulness.

Heidi should be around here somewhere. Yodelayeeooo nurse.

Tags: , ,



11 Responses to “Yodelay”

  1. Waleed Says:

    Ja Guten Morgen Herr Williams – Es freut mich zu hoeren dass du in den Schweiz bist. Ich traume nur daruebe aber. Sag viele gruesse fur Heidi wenn sie getroffen werden.

    WA

  2. Morné Says:

    Yo my son,
    whats the chicks like in Switzerland?
    You say the grass is green but is it
    dry? Where are the pics?

  3. admin Says:

    Watse goed praat jy Waleed? This is in a French speaking part of Switzerland – France being literally down the road. You’ll be interested to know that Magrib is at 9h22 and eshai at 11h45. Sunset is about 8pm.

    Morne, haven’t scoped much kinnes because this place is empty of mense though I did spot some blonde haired maidens from afar.

  4. Posted from Switzerland Switzerland
  5. Waleed Says:

    Yoh Esha is hell late do you still bother? Only kidding. The times of the wakkats are crazy wonder they do when it comes to fasting. Oii Yes french nt German sorry Je vous vous et Savour momfrer. Commen ta le vous? Anyway enough showing off.
    Went to the Man United Kaiser chiefs game at Newlands Man United won 1 – 0 last night. The atmosphere was electric the people were making so much noise with those Vuvusela’s. Game could have sung either way. The goal was only scored in the last 6 minutes of the game.
    Hey los die blond haired maidens careful you may just get lucky cause its not often they get to see a man with your bronze luxoury skin clour. Where are you staying?? I heard Fatimas name sowhere down below family??

    On Sunday I went on a game drive in Worcester at the Fairy Glen game reserve. Leeuws, bokke, krokodille, oliefante en diesmeer om te sien. Morne,,,psst kinnis ja ook te sien.

    So you are not allowed to go down the road to France??? Damn kick a ball by accident man jinne find a reason to go there if its as you say in farting distance.

    Have you seen Heidi yet??? Se vir Alm-E ek stuur groete en moenie van Peeter vergeet nie. Hy moet mooi die bokke oppas die halwe eter.

    Where to from Schweiz?

    Bonjour

  6. Waleed Says:

    Sunsets at 8 – Magrieb at 21h22??? Strange, here as you know we do magrieb almost immediately after sunset, I just wonder why it is like that there. Feeling lekker moeg today. Still got Faisal Thebus at mug and bean in Cavendish after the game.

    Probably head home for a nap. Die liggaam mekeer slaap.

  7. admin Says:

    Shite, I meant to write that sunset is at 10pm – freaky stuff.

  8. Posted from Switzerland Switzerland
  9. Maya Says:

    Salaam,
    good to hear from you!Isn’t Switzerland lekker…?:) Hey did you check out http://www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de? It’s a databank for lifts, where people with space in their car offer transport for sharing the petrol. It’s definitely the cheapest way to get around, and if you’re lucky you can get to anywhere in Europe by car in that way (and of course from city to city, also within switzerland).

    It’s a really good invention, you get the details of the person in there (name,number plate, phone) and it usually can be fun. I’m using it a lot, and never made any bady experiences, alghamdullilah. Going to Switzerland and back, I always paid about 15 Euro per trip.

    So I don’t know what sort of visa you have, but a weekend trip might be within the possible range in any case…at least I heard people do it that way.
    If your travels bring you along this area, you’re of course most welcome here in Regensburg:)
    Keep safe and enjoy,
    Peace*Maya
    PS:I think your inbox is full

  10. Posted from Germany Germany
  11. Mujahid Says:

    Salaam bra ….so when do you go back to Morrocco and whats the buzz like in Switz?

  12. admin Says:

    I’m going to Bern tomorrow to get my Moroccan visa and then I’ll start checking for flights.

  13. Posted from Switzerland Switzerland
  14. Waleed Says:

    Yawning still moeg. Was stuck in freakin morning traffic onthe N2 for nearly 100minutes going to town this morning. Jassus! En dan wil hulle nog die world hier hou Aikona wena! Had to divert through Langa. It was so funny — Town via N2 via Langa via Epping via N1 arrrrr the bloody traffic is terrible!

    Ghalied some pictures of where you are now would be lekker. Maak ‘n plan man virrie ouens back home like me.

    One other thing how do you manged all this travel on a tight budget? It must hurt the pocket to cough up in Euros for simple things that cost almost nothing at home like tea and coffee and smokes…(do you still trek ‘n skyf or have you given it up now that it must cost 10 times more?)

  15. Waleed Says:

    Das ist fuer Maya bedeutet,,, wie geht es?. Kam gerade von ihr bloggseite raus und wolte dich nur eine Frage stellen…Wo hast du fuer Ghalied kenn gelerhnen? Ich dachte dass euch wahrseinlich Familia war aber es scheint nicht moeglich zu sein. Wir hatten zusammen bei Pick ‘n Pay gearbeiten fuer viele Jahren. Am moment wohne ich hier in Kapstadt …das schoensten Platz auf die Erde. Warest du mal in deutschland geboren oder?

Leave a Reply