BootsnAll Travel Network



Vision

Okay, so I’m in Dakar center right now and and I did get hassled a little but I didn’t get mugged, I didn’t get shot or stabbed. What I did get, ladies and guzzies, is a wee bit of a plan.

Up to now my plans were kind of sketchy. I had the rough idea that I wanted to get to Ghana but without enough time and there were all these other countries I had to consider and maybe cross. Mali, Guinea Bissau, Burkino Faso, Guinea. All a little confusing for little ol’ me. I figured I wanted to stick to niceĀ coastal parts because I’m more of a water than a desert person. Even more confusing is when someone wysed me of the Cape Verde Islands which seemed right up me alley.

But since it is islands (duh), it is surrounded by water (double duh) and getting there was looking to be a bit tough. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I just spoke to someone today who gave me the idea that I could go with them in about a month. I even get to help them fix the boat up beforehand. Double extra super dooper stoked!

Now I go off to buy a ferry trip to the Casamance region of Senegal for another week or two on the beach, after which I return here to mould myself into a sea dog. This is going to be fucking great!

Tags: , ,



One Response to “Vision”

  1. Samir Says:

    Salaam Ghalied

    That sounds super awesome dude, just keep on trucking!

    L8r!

  2. Posted from Netherlands Netherlands

Leave a Reply