BootsnAll Travel Network



Ticket – Part 1

So I went to Club Travel today to buy my ticket. I’ll get my e-ticket tomorrow. I’m a bit disappointed because I wanted an actual ticket to fondle. But I’ll post a pic of my e-ticket in my next post anyway (that’s why I called this post Part 1).

On the way to buy the ticket I realised something. The Moroccan embassy needs a copy of your ticket before they’ll issue a visa. What kind of bass ackward logic is this? What if I don’t get the visa and then I’m sitting with a ticket I can’t use! Anyway I applied my motto for this trip: “Don’t Think It Through”.

Visa Requirements:

  • Passport valid for 6 months
  • 2 Passport photos
  • Copy of return flight ticket
  • Proof of accommodation
  • Completed application form
  • R195

I phoned the embassy and made sure that:

  • They won’t give me hassle because I’m going with a 1 month holiday visa and have a year open ticket. (They only issue holiday visas – upgrade there when I get work)
  • A copy of an e-ticket is valid
  • My proof of accommodation is only for a couple of days

I’m not too worried because the guy I spoke to at the embassy was named Ghalied too and he seemed like a cool bra. Now I have to find a way to get the documentation to the embassy in Pretoria. The intermediates down here charge you R250. Aish my gazi that’s a whole R250 more than I’m willing to spend.

Tags: , ,



Leave a Reply