BootsnAll Travel Network



Sunny Daze

meChairSo nice of Cape Town weather to brighten up for me. I mean I’m kinda glad I’m going because I could get used to this lazy life of missioning half the day and chilling the other half. Because there’s actually plenty to do without having to spend money.

I’ve been doing some cool shit, not too mention, I got to help someone do pasta from scratch! No, I don’t mean opening the 2-minute noodle packets myself, I mean actually from eggs and flour and all that cooking stuff thingies making lasagne.

machineJeez, it’s cool to use a pasta machine. At one one point I was seriously considering buying one and taking it with me. I get all excited by gadgets and stuff. Specially this manual goede with no batteries and motherboards. I mean, this is classic old school right here.

lasagne

I’ve been teaching some classes and I’ve realised that I don’t need that much practice. I’d rather spend the time on the beach or some other rivetting item. So I’m going to cutback on my classes and that’ll give me more time to get all my stuff done for next week. There’s nothing big left but all these small things seem to go on forever.
From today it’s less less than a week. Can’t wait…

Tags: , ,



Leave a Reply