BootsnAll Travel Network



Let’s Swiss again, like we did last summer

The weather is great. I was a bit worried on my way over from Morocco because I don’t have much cold clothes. Its about 26 to 30 every day.

Last night there was even a bit of a thunderstorm. A very Swiss thunderstorm. In and out very efficiently, with all the appropriate elements (wind, thunder, lightning, rain) at appropriate times for appropriate intervals.

 I’m pretty much just chilling around the joint feeling very much like a lurker. I planned originally to leave this weekend but I’ll have to stay a bit while I courier my stuff to Pretoria to get another Moroccan visa. Ya, against all expectations and what everyone said, I can only get another Moroccan visa from the South African embassy. What a bitch.

Nonetheless, Fatie and Shaheed have been very accommodating about me being a total leech (there’s nothing like Kaapse mense [Capetonians]) and I’ve just got to get this courier business done as soon as I can.

Tags: , ,



3 Responses to “Let’s Swiss again, like we did last summer”

  1. Waleed Says:

    Bonjour Ghalied, aka Jabs

    The bokke were upto their losing streak this weekend against the Blacks All in Wellington NZ (35 -17) . Watching rugby is no good for your health I tell you.

    Tried to have a look at your pix on the flikr site but with out any joy. I was caught between webpages somehow not really getting to the actual location.

    Not such an exciting weekend myside,, chipped off the cretestone from the bathroom wall as it was a real eyesore, paint peeling, holes and the plasterer needs to be shot whoever plastered the wall in the first place. Will hopefully gerrit sorted soon. Waleed the Builder?

    Some milestone birthdays in the family sister turned 30 on 22 of this month, my eldest sister turns 40 next month. August month isn’t good on the pocket at all — have a dad, and brother, and his kids who all have birthdays in August yikes! Oh well salty cracks for Breakfast, Lunch and Supper : )

    Still figuring out the connection between you and Maya from SA/Germany?

    Sort out your Swiss pics, asseblief bhuti. Like the Heidi house my jinne dis te oulik. And all the Swiss chocolate jummmeee!!!, you must be having a chocofeast over there.

    Back to Morroco if you can sort out your visa? That poor surf board must be begging you for a ride ne.

    Oh solo meou
    Waleed

  2. admin Says:

    Try the link to my pics now. It was going to the wrong place.

  3. Posted from Switzerland Switzerland
  4. Faiek Says:

    Yo Jabs , whats-up my bru ? Wow , u really moving around hey. I read some of your post’s but fark man u having a ball !! Dont have time for all , will check back later. Anyway , its about 23H00 here on a farking cold Monday night. I’m in bed amd my Pikkies are bunking with me and nawaal. Yes bru , all 4 of us in bed!!!The boks are playing kak , the proteas kakker!!! At least my beloved WP and kloof aint doing too bad. Will post later , just thought I’d drop in to say hi………high………:)

  5. admin Says:

    Hi ma weer goony googoo. Good to hear from you ma broer. How’s Kloof’s season been? I don’t get much word on that from here.

    Fukken Bokke.

  6. Posted from Switzerland Switzerland

Leave a Reply