BootsnAll Travel Network



Last Day of Work

adiosmuchachosOk, this my Last Day of Work. Actually I have a lot to get through today. Anyway after this, I will have less updates coming through.

After the 16th when I land in Morocco, I hope to get post interesting pics and stuff that I have before, so keep checking in.

Later I’ll be buying my backpack. I decided to not get a huge backpack that’ll be a mission to carry and get a 40+10. Not as small as a hiking backpack but I figure I can always pack less if it gets too heavy.

I might do an update just before I leave work but I’lll see how it goes.

Tags: ,



3 Responses to “Last Day of Work”

  1. Maya Says:

    …there you go!:) all the best, and enjoy the flight*

    PS: about taking chances: in my view, it is the best way to allow the unexpectedly great things to happen, just say bismillah and be flexible 😉

  2. Posted from Germany Germany
  3. Faizel Small Says:

    It was Great working with you..You make leaving Pick ‘n Pay seem so easy .I envy you for that.
    Good luck and all the best for your trip and the future.
    salaam…………

  4. Fendi Alias Says:

    Yo..Yo Celaam aleikum, my brother-man. How you dooin’? Hope your too-three first days in El-maghribi is fine, enchallah.
    Dude, just to let ya know, I got relocated to Los Angeles….yeah from NYC to LA, baby!!! So, when u gonna cross over the pound to visit me…now, its gonna be longer trip for ya cuz I ain’t gonna be in NYC no more.

    Hey, your updated email ain’t working for me…got it bounced back to me, bro. get a free internet email like yahoo, aol, gmail or sumthin’ man.

    Keep da faith n’ stay strong, my brother.

    Your bro from Singapore…what happened to Rio photos, man??

  5. Posted from United States United States
  6. admin Says:

    Thanks for the stoke people.

    Fendi, you’ll have to cometo Africa for those photos, man. But trust me, the photos don’t do the memories justice.

Leave a Reply