BootsnAll Travel Network



Investigations

Dear Diary

Last night I watched CSI in English (two episodes one after the other). It was heaven because the only other program I’ve seen so far in English is Magnum PI (I don’t count the Bold and the Beautiful).

I’ll keep checking all 50 channels every night and keep you posted.

Laters, G.

Tags: , ,



One Response to “Investigations”

  1. Waleed Says:

    Ghaliedo

    Ahoy daar brutjie,,, Magnum PI??? That must be painful to see and is like a good 20years old.
    What have you been upto lately other than watching TV? Its been rather chilly in CPT but at least the wild flowers are going to be the best they have ever been. There has also been a major flood in the George and PE area that have caused extensive damage to properties. I wonder if there have been anything said about it in the news in Switzerland. Yesterday was Womans Day, I was contemplating a drive out but instead we never even set foot out of the house. Of all things …. I decided to paint the metal frames in the bathroom. Not er my favourite task painting but the frames were in need of some paint and looking a real eyesore (for the past 4years).

    Where to are you heading after Switzerland? Keep well.

    W

  2. teebone Says:

    ahoy maan…..
    ya nay – str8 off the block from jbay and still stoking aya…was tight,im digging your writeups king..def got some skillz on that front…otherwise all good,finished off the major part of the project and on a go slow now….got some sIEK surf at big bay on sat – but almost got blown out into sea…heavy rip tide on the side if the rocks….heavy…had all the maane shouting and waving arms frantically….but ya all good just enjoying the down time im having….ps: the machine im using right now is actually my own…so stoked about that too…but ya i gotta send you some jbay pics….
    keep writing bru….im lovin it.. !!

Leave a Reply