BootsnAll Travel Network



Fields of Dreams

Chefchouan is a beautifully picturesque town. Great vibe, lekker mense. The longer you’re here the better it gets as the locals start recognising you and they know you already know where restaurants and hotels are and that you don’t need to buy hash.

Everyone smokes, you can even light up in a restaurant. I spent the morning hiking up a hill to the ruins of an ancient mosque with a panorama of this town. Then hiked along the path leading through the plantations of weed. Yep, weed is a tourist attraction here, Kodak moments.

I’m enjoying staying here, it’s laid back, beautiful and the people just amazing. Nice social squares and good hiking into the mountains. I’m probably going to hang about for a couple of days and then head down to Fez. It’s the easiest way to get out of Chefchouan.

Tags: , ,



2 Responses to “Fields of Dreams”

  1. aneeq Says:

    slms howzit bru? yor it sounds vrek kwaai.i so badly wanna go now!Anyway… Hope u doin well – slm!

  2. Adiel Says:

    slm bro sounds like you having much fun.. die fokin plek is nog altyddieselfde….. so you not missing much. Go well and you find that job soon……

    slm adiel

Leave a Reply