BootsnAll Travel Network



Extreme Photography

Yah so I remembered to bring my laptop in to work but on the way I realised that I didn’t have any pics to show. So I did some Extreme Cellphone Photography + Sketchy Driving. Please do not try this at home (or where a traffic bra can spot you).

Pic2Pic3

Pic4Pic5

Pic6Pic1

Anyway you can see that my drive to work on a sunny morning is pretty scenic. The most beautiful sight for me is the mense in the incoming lane stuck in traffic into town. Sometimes I stick my tongue out at them because I like gloating – it makes me feel like I won and like a youngster.
Symphony1

I did have this pic of the Symphony of Fire beweging last night which I could sort of see from my balcony (all the medium and high flying fireworks).

Actually I lie. That pic I took of the clip on the TV (yes, one of the few days I was actually up early enough to check the breakfast news). Here’s the pic from my house…

Symphony2

The cellphone photos doesn’t do it justice. Just imagine the clarity of the second pic with the size of the first one. The fireworks was kak impressive. I’m checking on missioning somewhere with a better view for the next night of the Symphony of Fire.

Tags: , ,



Leave a Reply