BootsnAll Travel Network



Bay of Photos

 

Yeppitee doodah. I’ve managed to lend a camera and took some shots of the Voludier (no idea how to spell that properly) boat where I’ve been sleeping. The owner returns Friday so I’ll have to move.

Also I’ve uploaded some pics of the boat I’m working on and going to Cape Verde with – the Haldebert. Thrown in is some pics of the bay from the boats.

Tags: ,



5 Responses to “Bay of Photos”

  1. Waleed Says:

    Yoh looks lekker jong – Hope your sailing skills are in order. How far is Cape Verde from where you are?

  2. Waleed Says:

    So are you perfecting the art of shitting over the sides and getting the toilet paper not to hit the side of te vessel? : ) You last wrote an entire article on this subject previoulsy on this blogsite. ANy shit updates?

  3. admin Says:

    Cape Verde is 3 maybe 4 days by boat from here.Which doesn’t seemmuch but its proper sailing with no land and the boat at a constant acute angle and the possiblity that if things go wrong, things go very wrong.

    Otherwise, are you well? Doing any work around the house?

  4. Shafeeqah Says:

    Hey Ghalied

    Just started to read your blog. Really cool.
    I’m going to Tunisia on a study trip in late April, really excited. I can’t wait for some warm weather. The snow is not too bad though, I’m learning to ski!!!

    keep well

  5. Posted from Norway Norway
  6. admin Says:

    Hey Feeqah

    Must be buzz all that snow and cold. Are you skiing or snowboarding? Send me some pics, of hoe?

  7. Shafeeqah Says:

    Hey

    Ja enjoying the snow. I’m skiing, at the mo mostly falling. Will try snowboarding when I get better. I haven’t taken pics of me skiing but there are some general pics on my flickr site, just click on my name on this blog. I’m really into glacier climbing!! It really amazing and glaciers are so beautiful. I love it.
    This guy at campus told me about this cool site, maybe you a member already.
    http://www.hospitalityclub.org/ Check it out, it’s a club that provides free accommodation. You yourself are not required to do so…
    I’m well still trying to find a job tho.

  8. Posted from Norway Norway
  9. Waleed Says:

    Speaking about doing work around the house, yesterday I felt like “house mommy” cooking, cleaning and watering the garden. I would love to tackle the floors i.e. putting in laminated flooring myself but need to get a few cutting tools before work can start.

    4 to 5 days of sailing – NOW THAT MUST be exhilorating!!!! And I hope you guys know what you are upto to take on that challenge.

    Must be Bitterly cold in Norway right now i’m a summer person Winter is ok if it is between 21 -24 degrees.

    Keep well and let me know how the time sailing and what Cape Verde was like.

    Psst: It is start to sound as if “You are boldly going where no other life form has been before” Ag otherwise life just ticks by of my side day by day nothing half as exiting as your escapades. Your passport must look geroek by now al die Tjappies!!!

  10. Omar Says:

    Slm bru. It seems like u are havin a kak lekker time. How did you get into sailing? I spent some time this December in Ile Maurice & lookin at ure pics, makes me want to ditch work and travel again. I’m probably not the best person to comment on your writing skills but maybe you should write a book on your travel experiences. In a way, it will honor your friend.

  11. Paul Overmeyer Says:

    Well it is the 2nd month into the new year and the first time I am reading your blog this year 2007,how’s your travels, it has changed a lot for the better I see, your journey sound much safer than living in SA, the crime rate is out of control here back at the range,but the government advise that crime is not out of control and just had FNB cancel a R20mil anti crime campaign. Safe sailing and pissing. Must go now, chat later.

Leave a Reply