BootsnAll Travel Network



Daily Thoughts

Speaking of flatulence, as I did in my previous entry, today’s daily thought is a retrospective look at what happened to me only yesterday. It really bothered me, so I figured I would make it my next entry since it was “fresh” in my mind.

The scenario was this;  I was downstairs in the basement of MSU Hillel studying like usual, in their really quiet TV room. I had been there for multiple hours, when suddenly a group of girls come in to the room. Now I don’t mind an occasional interruption to give me a break, but this was ridiculous. So you’re thinking to yourself “well that isn’t so bad.” Well you are right, but here is the kicker. As one of them were leaving, completely busting my balls for all five minutes she was in the room (like I needed that with two more incredibly hard finals coming up), the girl exclaims “uckkkk it smells like fart in here,” leaves, closes the door, and then you begin to smell fart. Not just a little squeaker, I mean she might have wanted to check her underwear on that one. While I didn’t hear it, I bet she felt a little uncomfortable the rest of the night after that one. It stunk. The bothersome part of it all was that I was being blamed for farting in front of several other people knowing wholeheartedly that I hadn’t farted like that since the late ’90s when I had those burritos at “south of the border”…come on people, that is awful. They came, the saw, and one of them farted like hell.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *