BootsnAll Travel Network



Photos III

Here are some photos of fun in La Paz

stefan and i at the football
Stefan and I at the Bolivar vs The Strongest (no idea why their team name is in english)


Patrick, Owain, Stefan and myself (l to r) at the very beginning of the hostel costume party, those moustaches didn´t stay like that foor long. I think Patrick looks a bit like Luke did at my 18th.

more party fun
(not real tottoo) getting a bit further into th night and the bar

more and more party fun
Be glad you can´t see the costume of the guy on the left. I think i ended up with the Corona bunney ears that Simon, the guy in the middle is wearing.

posing
posing with Owain, the playboy mansion and a bunny.

Just to let you know, that was not a typical night for my trip….


Me not singing at Love City Karaoke bar after one of our adventures to the stadium without soccer.

Patrick and Owain singing whilst Stefan looks on
Patrick and Owain singing (maybe Bohemian Rhapsody) as Stephan looks on.



Tags:

5 responses to “Photos III”

  1. Luke says:

    Love City Karaoke Bar?!?!?!?! why didn’t i think of that. looks like your having a well swell ball of fun!

  2. admin says:

    Looking at those photos now, my eyes are often really wonky… hmm.
    At love city there were all these couples singing to each other, and then Owain would get up and sing Mac the Knife and break the mood.
    Yes, I am having a well swell ball of fun, now I am going to Chile and Argentina, and I have a map but no guidebook and feel very free.

  3. Chris says:

    Hi Em,

    So what happened to Brazil? and why no guide book?

    Dad?

  4. Wendy says:

    Hi em
    The photos are great. Are you still going to Sucre or is that on the way to Argentina? i must look up that map again ! Maybe you will end up down near the South Pole .
    Love
    Mum

  5. admin says:

    Alas my guidebook was stolen in La Paz, but it`s fine,I`m just working off reccomendations from others and all the other people I travel with have them,so it`s all cool. but a decent map is hugely useful, especially in helping me ealise how big south america is.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *