BootsnAll Travel Network



I´m too tired to do a real post.

Ok, so I´m a bit no good at this, but I will be posting a detailed account of my adventures in Cuzco soon, perhaps tomorrow or in Puno. I´m just too tired now as I went up Machu Picchu today and climbed a mountain, I also saw a man in a kilt. Photos will come when I can be motivated to do so. MP was amazing, as was Inti Raymi, everything is beautiful. Hopefully I will be in Bolivia by the end of the week.
Sorry,
Em



Tags:

2 responses to “I´m too tired to do a real post.”

  1. Chris says:

    Must have been a hell of a hangover.

  2. Pip says: says:

    Hey Em
    MP and Cuzco must have been good – perhaps the altitude has affected you a bit. Looking forward to hearing more of your travels. As Mum said I do feel like I am a virtual traveller.. it has been very cold wet and windy over here for the last week or so. Deb and I spent last weekend up in Blackheath hoping it might snow- I can hear you saying now – you are always on a holiday! Anyway it didnt, but we had a great time and ended up going with George and Di to their land down near Hartley where we met and feed their three gorgeous donkeys. I suppose you have come across a few as well over there.

    I have also looked up the Santa Catalina Monastery as you suggested – it certainly is interesting and has a long and varied history. I loved the gallery. Did you take any photos?
    Love
    Pip

  3. Luke says:

    if this altitude thing makes people sick, they why arn’t astronaughts the illest of the ill?………………….. they are!
    maybe thats why they build the city up the mountain so anyone who wanted to attack would be like,” no way those cats up at MP are the illest, we don’t wanna mext with those folks.” i think that must be it.

  4. Siobhan says:

    meh that post wasn’t that exciting, so here’s something exciting: as of tonight, i’ve started researching tickets! GAH exciting, yeah? yeah.nrok question, so i can organise this, where abouts are you starting in north america, and where are you flying out from. i’m having raging debates in my head about whether i should fly to LA and just bus it around the rest of america, or fly to New York, but then i’de be back tracking at some point and it’s like $400-500 more to fly there. Oh the confusion, i need my daddy. he’s in japan but. sigh.nri’m tempted just to fly to LA and move gradually accross america. Also, montreal for new years sounds very fun, lets do it. also also, you’re intending to just bus everywhere or something aren’t you? nror we cold just buy a cheap van and road trip. this would also save on accomodation. i’m a genius. just putting it out there.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *