BootsnAll Travel Network



I love you 1000 baht

Up early and caught the first boat to Krabi this morning. It was just a boat ride away from Railay, another beach resort that is separated into Railay east and west on opposite sides of a peninsula. Just above Railay west, separated by a hunk of jungle covered rock daunting enough to prevent to much tourist overflow sits the climber community of Tonsai. The climbing is incredible, and quite intimidating for me, but the character of it’s dirt roads and jungle bungalows is fantastic. So who wants to go climbing? i do, but at the moment it’s pouring buckets and I’m waiting out the rain until happy hour starts at Bang’s Bar.Bang is a beautiful Thai girl who just opened a bar on the beach. All of her high school friends are coming tonight so it should be fun. I was the first customer of the day as Bang and her friends called me in out of the rain. I want to think they are “nice girls” and not “working girls,” but I suppose that would be naive. I have a feeling they could be bought for the night. What a crazy sexual culture where the answer to “How much do you love me?” is usually “I love you 1000 baht, I love you one night.”



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *