BootsnAll Travel Network



Does your landlord show you how to wash dishes?…

Brooke vs. White Plains

…or how to organize your garbage?

Ours does. The other day the LANDLORD dropped off a letter to all the tenants on how to keep the apartment clean, and how to do the laundry. This brought me back to the first day we moved in. He brought us some dishes (it was listed as a furnished place) and immediately broke out some sponges to demonstrate the “right way” to wash the dishes. It’s so funny because half the stuff he provided was cheap junk (yes, we melted a plastic spoon already).

Oh, LANDLORD, you make life interesting… Just think how interesting it would have been if we lived in your condo for 17 days in August (we found out he doesn’t technically live in our building, but his gf does). Yes, in order to lease the apartment ASAP, he actually offered to have us live in his condo for 17 days next month. We were going to do it so we could save $500-$700 off our lease, but in the end, he found another way to accomodate the next tenant. WHEW. That could have been too weird.

I don’t know if its just a rare case, but I think the landlords in White Plains might be a little… off. Another person Brian works with has a very, very strange landlord. We’ve had a lot of landlords in the past, but they have always been laidback and out of our hair.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *