BootsnAll Travel Network



To The People Writing Hate-Filled Comments on my Blog about Egypt

I have gotten a bunch of hate-filled comments on posts I wrote about Egypt three years ago.  All these comments have come in the past few months.  I have deleted almost all of them (why leave them?)  Not to mention, none of the authors included their real email addresses.

So before you decide to write a rant about how horrible I am for writing posts about Egypt, here are a few things to consider: 

1. Maybe you don’t understand sarcasm or “kidding,” “joking” or “tongue in cheek” statements. 

2. Sure, I complain about things that happened during our trip that may have been inconvenient and uncomfortable.  That’s why this is a personal BLOG and not an unbiased travel article.  I write about the good things AND the bad things. 

3. Many of you don’t seem to understand that I enjoyed my time in Egypt.

4. If you still want to write a hate-filled, angry comment, maybe you should do some yoga or deep breathing to calm yourself down.  I don’t think it is so healthy to get so angry about something as insignificant as my blog.

If you STILL have a burning desire to write a hate-filled, nasty comment, rest assured I will delete it immediately, so don’t waste your time. 

To everyone else… HI!  WELCOME! 🙂



Tags: , , , , , ,

24 responses to “To The People Writing Hate-Filled Comments on my Blog about Egypt”

  1. Claire says:

    Can you link to the post that is causing all the trouble? I’ve read a lot of your Egyptian entries and can’t see anything that would cause an angry response (I promise not to be angry when I read your Egypt entries).

  2. I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I’ll come back often after bookmarking! baccarat online

  3. Thanks For Sharing Such An Excellent Post Enjoyed Reading it. 스포츠토토

  4. This is a wonderful article, 먹튀검증

  5. totorank.net says:

    The content you create has always caught my attention. 토토

  6. johnnydepp says:

    thanks for sharing this valuable information. Abogado Tráfico Hanover Virginia

  7. thanks for sharing such an excellent post and useful guide .

  8. Create an appointment with the DUI lawyer if you need any legal assistance. Navigate the legal process confidently and ensuring their rights and future remain protected.

  9. johny says:

    Understanding Protective Order in Virginia, Navigation with a legal protectivity with clarity, our skilled lawyer can help you .Government Contract Fraud Lawyer

  10. casino blog says:

    Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful article.
    Thank you for supplying this information.

  11. slot blog says:

    If some one wants to be updated with newest technologies
    therefore he must be go to see this web site and be up
    to date every day.

  12. slot blog says:

    It’s really a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you shared
    this useful information with us. Please
    stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

  13. slot blog says:

    magnificent points altogether, you just received a new reader.
    What could you suggest about your publish that you simply
    made a few days ago? Any positive?

  14. slot blog says:

    Hi there mates, its wonderful paragraph about teachingand completely
    explained, keep it up all the time.

  15. Attorneys are trained professionals with the knowledge and experience to navigate the legal system effectively. They understand the complexities of personal injury law and can advocate on your behalf.
    estate planning lawyer Fairfax VA

  16. Amazing, Your blogs are really good and informative. 4. If you still want to write a hate-filled, angry comment, maybe you should do some yoga or deep breathing to calm yourself down. I don’t think it is so healthy to get so angry about something as insignificant as my blog abogados de accidentes. I got a lots of useful information in your blogs. It is very great and useful to all. Keeps sharing more useful blogs…

  17. BootsnAll is a travel website and community that provides resources, advice, and inspiration for independent and long-term travelers. Founded in 1998, BootsnAll offers travel guides, articles, and a community forum where travelers share experiences and insights. The platform encourages a spirit of adventure and provides tools for planning journeys, making it a go-to resource for those seeking unconventional and immersive travel experiences.
    uncontested divorce in va

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *