BootsnAll Travel Network



Logistics Update

I need a break.  Jillian and I head to Cusco and Machu Picchu tomorrow (in Lima now).  Jillian flies out next Tuesday and then I plan to stop for a bit.  Everything is going great, but I don’t want to burn out and I am hearing that distant cry now.  I will take the time to figure out my next moves, enjoy carnaval, process photos and video and post some entries including photos.  The big headache will be choosing from the thousands that you have not seen.  Prepare to be blown away!!!!  And I haven’t even done Machu Picchu yet!  I was going to race down to Patagonia Chile and catch it before summer fades, but now I just want to slow down and enjoy Peru and Bolivia for a month or so.  No need to hurry.  Patagonia will be there for another trip.  I hate winter so I doubt it will fit in this one based on this new plan, but we’ll see.  After Bolivia it would be logical for me to go to Chile and work my way over to Argentina.  From there I will go through Uruguay to spend a good amount of time in Brazil.  Maybe catch Colombia again – I still can’t forget all the beautiful Colombian women.  My friend, Mark, reports from Venezuela that the women there are just as gorgeous so maybe I will go see the remnants of Venezuela before Hugo Baby (Fidel Wanna Be – Did you see that Forbes is reporting that the Beared One has 900 million dollars thus provng that he totally screwed over his country regardless of what they want to believe about his intentions!!!!!!) screws it all up.  Hugo should be able to rack up billions given the oil reserves and his newly proclaimed powers.  I didn’t say much about Ecuador, but I really loved that country including Quito.  Wish I could see more and I will return there for a vacation someday in the future.  Hopes are high for Peru and Bolivia… Stay Tuned…



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *