BootsnAll Travel Network



Highest Bungy Jump

Highest Bungy Jump……
Oh yeah forgot to tell you… Before I went to J-Bay I stayed at Storms river and the Tube & Axe backpackers. In Storms river you can hike on part of the otter trail. To do the entire trail means you have to be placed on the waiting list that is almost 1year or longer. You go zipline through one of only 2 rainforests in South Africa and finally you can hurl yourself of a bridge and do the highest bungy jump in the world. Whatever tickles your fancy…..

Tube & Axe backpackers: 8/10 Good location, excellent set-up and 100s of activities available. When busy apparently has good party vibe, ( I was there on a slow night – but still very pleasant). However, the shuttle costs you everytime you want to go somewhere, even if there is a whole load of you and you just want to pop down to the store).

Four of my friends decided to throw themselves off the bridge and I agreed to be paparazzi for them. Looks like I have a new occupation….. Looking at the bridge made me queezy, let alone throwing myself, willingly, off it, a height of 216m….



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *