BootsnAll Travel Network



Jeffreys Bay & Drinking games

November 29th

“Oh how I want to go home,
I’m tired and I want to go to bed.
Been on the road for many a day,
And its gone straight to my head.
No matter where I roam,
Over land, or sea, or air….
I will always keep on singing this song,
Oh how I want to go home!!!”

It’s official! I will never make a good travelling salesman. Been on the road for over a week and am tired of it. Just want to sleep. Can’t wait till I get to Cinsta (East London area) where I get to stop for 2 whole nights, sleep glorious sleep!!!

Yesterday I was in Jeffrey’s bay. The surfing capital of South Africa. So if you like surfing this is the place to be. Miles of yellow sand and blue ocean.

Island Vibe Backpackers: 8/10 Nice set up as far as dorms and such go. Beautiful view of the beach, amazing food (had a t-bone steak for R40 / $7) in general pretty darn nice. Also there are the Billabong, Roxy etc… factory shops just down the road. (however the sizes are a little on the small size!!!!)

Went to play paparazzi for some friends of mine as they learnt how to surf. Even got to try out the surfboard myself… great fun!!!!

Finally learnt a new drinking game that I shall pass onto all of you guys:
Place an empty glass in the middle of the table, surround glass with a pack of cards face down, be sure everyone has an alcoholic beverage.
Each person draws a card and then does what that card means (meanings to follow). The aim is to not pick up the last king – everytime a king is found the person must add some of his drink to the middle glass. If you pick up the last king you have to top up the glass and down the concoction.
A- make a rule
2- for you (make another person drink)
3- for me (you take a swig)
4- for whores (all girls drink)
5- raise right hand (last person to do this….drinks)
6- for dicks (guys drink)
7- to the left (person on your left drinks)
8- to the right (person on your right drinks)
9- rhyme (you start a rhyme and go round the table until the rhyme gets stuck – drink or it reaches you again – you drink)
10- category (everyone has to name something from the category eg. Scientific names of whales ~ please note “WILLY” does not count)
J- stick the card on your forehead, if it falls you drink, you can only remove it when someone else picks up a Jack.
Q- ask a question at any point of the game to anyone, BUT the person must reply in the form of a question or drink.
K- place some of your drink in the middle glass or if you have the last king, top up the glass and down it.

Great fun was had by all, and there was more than one hangover the next day.



Tags: ,

One response to “Jeffreys Bay & Drinking games”

  1. Jules says:

    HEHEHEHEH i loved the drinking game! Ill have to try it next time I am at a party!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *