BootsnAll Travel Network



Zhengzhou snow!

Hi everyone,
I woke up this free Sunday morning to discover snow!
Snow
I went down early to one of the training hall to do some yoga. I really felt like having a good stretch without the incouragement to bounce by the teachers. Whenever we are stretching and a teacher comes close I pretend to bounce but as soon as they go away I go straight back into yoga style! Yee-haw!
Anway, after yoga and a bit of breakfast, we got together and organised who was going to the city. Beofre we left I took some pictures of the school in the snow. Of course it’s not normally this white, it actually looks clean here, so lucky really. It’s preparation for the photos to come of the not so whiter than white version.
Here they are…
Around the school:
Front Gate
Main Office building
Kung fu Wall painting
Training Hall 1
Stephen (my room-mate) and my room:
My Bed
Toilet – just moved in, need to clean

We got a slow cab into town and to the massage place where everyone normally goes on Sunday. I got an acupressure massage, and the doctor knew all the right places to get me whincing. No, it was really good and he was very nice. I think it would be better if I knew some Chinese though so that we could maybe communicate something more than the occasional laugh and flinch. There were some points that were very tender and I’m sure he could have told me why. Nevermind. Next time I want to try some cupping… this treatment sounds like you should have to cough at the same time but I assure you it’s not like that.
Normally everyone goes to an all-you-can-eat restaurant after massage but because I had to wait, I went to the supermarket an then came here to the biggest internat cafe I have ever seen. Smoky and full of game-playing, film-watching teenagers!

May add some more soon
Ciao for now x



Tags:

2 responses to “Zhengzhou snow!”

  1. Minami says:

    wooo, bouncy strech.. ouch..

    massage sounds good.
    shame it’s just really painfull and don’t really know why. Never mind.

    wow! snow!! looking forward to see the photoes!!!
    it must be very cold there…

    looking forward to see your room too.
    xx

  2. Minami says:

    cool photos!

    the front gate looks amazing! but it looks so cold even in your bedroom…
    is it all concrete? it must be so cold….

    and the training room is concrete too?!?! that is so dangerous… be careful…

    and the toilet… need a bit of karma yoga there. (spell?)

    where s your big lips?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *