BootsnAll Travel Network



…5days to go…

Hi everyone,
I am sitting here on Lawrence’s computer and I have finally worked out how to set up a Travel Blog. This is my first travel blog… da-daaa! I have still got to work out how to put photos on.
So, I should be picking up my Chinese visa (fingers crossed) on Thursday. I have my last Hepatitus B jab on Friday. I’m having my last accupuncture to try to settle my left knee problem before I go. Plus 100 other things.
Hopefully this will be the most boring of all my reports. I promise it will get more thrilling.
Leave as many messages as you want for me, I would really appreciate it.
Ok, am going to continue the setting-up process… catch yous later!
Tom x



Tags:

2 responses to “…5days to go…”

  1. Thomas says:

    This is sad, leaving myself a message, come on you guys, leave me a message! It’s ok, I’ll call it a test run, I don’t feel so sad now.
    Take care,
    Love me xx

  2. minami says:

    AAAAHHH, you left yourself a message… and that was the first comment on this blog… how sad is that…
    Now, im here.
    yes!!! im the first – well second.. – to leave you a comment!!

    this is such a good idea! well done! i won’t miss you at all then!!! joke.. i will still miss you a lot.. 🙁

    good luck for the visa tomorrow!!!!!!!!
    im meeting Anita about my MA too tomorrow. so fingers crossed for both of us!

    let me know how it went.
    see you soon.

    love,
    Minamixxxx

  3. kathi says:

    well tom! you are off again! can t help but feeling jealous about your travelplans but will follow your log so i get a sense of being with you in spirit. i guess ray and my plans for this year are just as exciting really and we will send you a picture of our own little chinese journey arriving in feb! it was really great to see you this year and thank you so much again for helping us out, we won t forget!
    i won t be able to make it for japanese porridge and toast as i am working as usual but i am sending you lots of love and good winds for your trip on monday!
    hao, mashang jiu qu…
    zaijian
    x kathi

  4. Vivienne says:

    Hey Tom!
    Remember me? Singaporean girl who went to school at Laban with you. 🙂
    Well, you seem to be having loads of fun travelling around! I’ve just come back to Singapore from doing a show in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City last weekend. I had a ball shopping and eating! the dancing was fun too. Ok, enough of me, this blog’s suppoed to be about you!
    Have fun on your travels to beautiful China n japan n all the other parts of the world!
    Jia you!
    Vivienne

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *