BootsnAll Travel Network



Steve wanted to see some photos of how we’ve decorated the house

Steve asked a long time ago for me to send photos of our house since he’s in decorating mode for his cool condo in Japan. So finally, I have managed to post a few.

dining area.jpg

The little dining area.

living 2.jpg
Living area.

living 3.jpg

Another view of the living area with kitchen behind (it’s all one room, really).

bedroomdog.jpg

Molly being a model for the bedroom.

back wind.jpg

Back window.

fp.jpg

Ok, here is something I really dislike but I’m not sure what to do about it. Our fireplace has been painted white. It’s weird, so we thought we’d just sand it off. But when we started sanding the brick looked a funny color, not the pretty red that we expected like the outside of the chimney. So maybe they used a different brick inside? Or is it soot-stained? We are not sure what to do, if we go to the trouble to strip the paint and the brick underneath is ugly or stained what can we do? I don’t want to paint it white again! Any suggestions out there?



Tags:


One response to “Steve wanted to see some photos of how we’ve decorated the house”

  1. Jack says:

    Jack

    I love the info and have bookmarked your blog. Haver you thought of doing a vlog describing this stuff?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *