BootsnAll Travel Network



regrouping in Willow Springs

We have spent the last week hanging out with our families here in Willow Springs. It’s been a nice rest, regroup, reconnect time. We leave from St. Louis next Sunday headed for Tanzania. I will post a few photos of our nice relaxing time here and our packing job for Africa. After our 3 weeks in Africa we will spend a couple of weeks in Europe and then it’s back to work time. I guess that will be the end of this blog, although I hate to give it up because I enjoy it so much.

Ok, I had posted some photos on here and when Bootsnall changed the site they disappeared. So Im putting them back. One difference is now to see the ‘caption’ of the photo you have to click on it.

Geezer Jock

Sadie and Matt



Tags:

5 responses to “regrouping in Willow Springs”

  1. Northwest Carters says:

    Glad you made it out of bear country! Now watch out for the lions and tigers! OH MY!

  2. Richard Valdez says:

    Hello World travelers!
    It had been a while since I wrote you guys,
    Hope all is well, keep up the great blogs.
    I have been there every step of the way(in my dreams)the photos are excellent!
    can’t wait to go to Africa(I mean can’t wait till you go to Africa for me…:-) by the way Happy belated sissy, OK you too Dave ;-P
    just kidding guys…have a great Journey and hope to see yall in the States sometime.
    your friends, Sara and Richard.

  3. Ayu says:

    Hi Sissy.. Nice blog site. I saw the blue ice and bear pics you took in Alaska. How are you by the way? Planning any detour to malaysia yet? Hope to see you again some day. Ayu..

  4. melanie blind says:

    Sissy!!! Are you there? If you get this email me…..glad you went with Skova. Is he great or what? nrnrMelnrps. flying jets again…but still a geology dork

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *