BootsnAll Travel Network



Christmas wishes!

Just wanted to put up a quick post wishing the friends and family who check the blog a wonderful holiday season. We are headed to Cabo San Lucas next week, we will return December 21st to spend Christmas with friends in Colorado. We’re pretty excited about a vacation, we had the cruise for Theisen’s 50th anniversary at the beginning of the year and are looking forward to another warm-weather get away this winter. Look for posts from the trip soon.
We’ve had quite the year, last year at this time I had just started my job, Dave had not started his job yet, we hadn’t purchased our house or gotten Woody! Wow, we did a lot this year, even if the year was spent inside the United States. 🙂
Unfortunately Molly is having surgery tomorrow, she has a strange growth and the vet recommends we get it removed. The vet said it will work out well if she has it done right before we leave, we were planning on boarding her at the vet’s office anyway so she’ll come home for a couple of days and then go back and they’ll keep a good eye on her.
It has become a cold and snowy winter in Colorado this week, we had several inches on Saturday and about 4-5 more today. That warm-weather get away sounds better by the minute.
We wish you all a safe and wonderful Christmas season.

xmas dogs.jpg

snowdog.jpg

Woody wanted everyone to see how cool he looks in the snow.



Tags:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *