BootsnAll Travel Network



All inclusive in Cabo

So, we did something a bit out of character for us. We went to Cabo San Lucas to an all-inclusive resort. Mainly, we did it because we’d been wanting to go to Cabo for some time, and the price was right for this trip. I’m normally against taking an all-inclusive trip because you don’t get to see anything of the locality, you spend most of your time at the resort to ‘get your money’s worth’. But since it was a good deal we thought we’d give it a try.
An all-inclusive definitely keeps you isolated from the locality you visit. And although it seems like a good deal you will be bored with the food by the time you leave, no matter how good it is. But Cabo is beautiful and we had a good time diving, fishing, parasailing, and walking on the beach.

arch1.jpg
The famous arch.

2eel.jpg
We saw lots of eels diving.

resort.jpg
The resort was pretty impressive.

fish.jpg
Dave tries his luck fishing.

peli.jpg
The pelicans are pretty crazy if they think you’ve got fish onboard (which we didn’t).

para2.jpg
The view while parasailing.

para1.jpg
Looking down on the boat from parasailing.

tree.jpg
They have these cool trees down there. I don’t know what type they are, but they are really interesting looking.



Tags:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *