BootsnAll Travel Network



Mind over Matter

Golfing at Millbrook Golf Club in Queenstown (shot a 90)Party at Queenstown and Winnie’s Pizza/PubLawn Bowling in Queenstown, damn old guys never cheer

I have been in Queenstown now for 3 days and all the adventure that this town offers is a lot of mind over matter.  This next statement will make my mother feel a lot better.  I will not/can not bungy.  I was at the site but never got the guts to get on the tower and do it.  I watched others but it is not happening for me.  Sometimes you just have to do what interests you and so instead of bungy I spent the day yesterday at a golf course in the morning (shot a 90) and a wine tour in the afternoon.  One thing i did learn is that you are not supposed to cheer during a lawn bowling match, the old men got a little grumpy at me.  We are thinking about creating a new game that will be full contact.

I am saving the skydive for Taupo and will now dive with Philly at the end of February.  I am totally looking forward to this and it has been hard to wait.  I am sure i will find a lot of things to do inbetween then and now.

It has been raining all day today and so our hike was cancelled and it has been a pretty quiet day but I was able to catch up on a lot of things that needed to be done including laundry.  I will leave Queenstown tomorrow and head for the deep south of NZ.  Will be at Milford Sound during the day and then staying in a town called Te Anau for 3 nights.  After we head towards Stewart island and what is supposed to be the best fishing in NZ.

I hope everyone is evjoying themselves in whatever this world is bringing them.  The big announcement that should have been at the start of this blog is that i am an UNCLE again.  My brother Greg had a baby boy (Nicholas) on Dec. 31st. Yeah Baby!!!

Take care all,

 Steve



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.