BootsnAll Travel Network



Bounty Island & Beachcomber Island

THe Irish girls I met at Bounty & beachcomberFishing at Bounty Island

Hello all,

I was on Bounty Island for 5 days and it was fantastic.  Everything is slower and relaxing.  You pretty much lay on the beach the eat then lay on the beach then eat and just keep repeating.  THe snorkelng is amazing and I have gone fishing, kayaking, sailing but they have not got me to dive yet.  I am meeting some great people and there are way more women out here then men.  Not many from Canada or US but tons from Europe and Aussie.  Eve from Michigan has given me some great info as has Eva from France and Tracy and Vicky from England.  I am already changing some of my plans.  I will be going from Beachcomber where I am now and then continue island hopping to Kuata (to swim with reef sharks), Manta Ray ( to swim with manta Rays) and then to Mana to relax so more.  I will get back to the mainland and have found a great way tp tour the rest of Fiji in my own time.  I plan to spend a month at a north islan called Vorovoro and help with an island project called Tribewanted.  You can go onto their website under the same name.

It takes way to long to download pictures here and it is really expensive so I will put pics on when I get back to the mainland.

I will tell you one thing: that after 1 week I truely know that I am doing the right thing.  I miss you all but I know this is where I need and want to be.

Take care all,

Steve 



Tags:

28 responses to “Bounty Island & Beachcomber Island”

  1. Joe Laratta says:

    Hey Steve,

    Glad to hear that your adventure has gotten off to a great start! Sounds like you are relaxing and enjoying and I am very happy for you. Best thing for you: you haven’t had to watch how miserable the Flames have been so far this year 🙂

    Look forward to reading more posts when you have the chance, but most of all have fun!

  2. Kirby says:

    Hey Steve, I’m really glad that you are happy and having a great time, by the way the oilers beat the flames two in a row just thought you should know haha. Anyways I can’t even imagine all the fantastic things your doing, please be safe and we wish you the best.

    Love Kirby & Dan

  3. Daryl says:

    It’s where we all want to be. I think you’ve been drinking and writing.

  4. producent odziezy roboczej What is happening now i am new to this particular, I stumbled onto that I’ve found It favorably beneficial possesses aided us out lots. I really hope to help add & help various other end users similar to its aided me. Congrats.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.