BootsnAll Travel Network



Fiji Day

Sunset in Nadi

Today was a holiday in Fiji so not much was open.  Not sure I would have been in any mood to go around anyways.  I was a bit hungover this morning and it became a day of rest.  The hostel had a beach show tonight with a fire dance.  It was really cool until they made us get up and dance.  I am leaving Nadi tomorrow to head to Bounty Island and I am not sure if they have internet.  I get to Beachcomber Island in 6 days and they do have internet.  I tried to download a couple of pics but tje computer won’t let me.  I will add them later.



Tags:

4 responses to “Fiji Day”

  1. Chris says:

    Glad to hear you made it one piece! We are a little jealous since there is a forcast of snow this Thanksgiving weekend, so you and your +30 don’t put you in the good books! Have funny buddy. Kids all say hi and want to know where the heck Nadi is!!

  2. Jay says:

    I think your adventures couldn’t be cooler. I am going to try and follow along using Google earth. It has satellite images of any where in the world. It sense of location is a little off. I don’t know if your air plane landed at the Nadi international airport, but if it did it was a rough ride the satellite image shows you in the middle of a farmers field.

  3. Jon says:

    Steve!!

    Good to hear that you have started off the trip with a hangover. Gong in with a bang….. I love it!! Good luck with the adventures and keep us posted with pictures of all of the ladies that you’re chasing.

  4. Ian says:

    No better way to wake up than Hung-Over. Wait, waking up DRUNK is better. So scratch that last comment.

    Wait! Waking up DRUNK in FIJI!! now That’s better!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.