BootsnAll Travel Network



Next Island Please!!!

This is in Kuata, I think it should be in some religous book

Well it is Sunday night at about 8:30 and I thought I would write a post because I am gone tomorrow to Kuata and island hopping for the next week and will probably be without computer access.  If you would to know what I accomplished today well think of doing nothing and then do less.  I did talk to mom & dad this afternoon but that is about it.  It is time to swim with the sharks and manta rays and I can hardly wait.  I guess that is it because they are about to do the crab auction for the crab races later and I need to get the Canadian crab.  It reminds me of the chukwagon auction but with crabs.  Then they race them and the top 3 split the money.  One good concept is that you buy all your drinks at happy hour and then have all night to drink them.  I only ordered 3 for tonight because my boat leaves a 9 am tomorrow.

Take care and I will write again in about a week.



Tags:

30 responses to “Next Island Please!!!”

  1. Rob says:

    Hey Steve. That is so freaking awesome! I’m so glad things are working out for you. And look at you meeting all the women. Hopefully things are going great there too.
    I’ve really enjoyed reading up on your trip bud. I miss you, my pre-games just won’t be the same.
    Talk to you soon my friend.

  2. Scott Schotanus says:

    What you have only been gone a week and a bit and you already have CRABS!!! C’mon man, I know there are lots of girls around but protect yourself.

    Cheers!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.