BootsnAll Travel Network



D-Day has finally arrived

It’s official. Flight day is here. We’re just doing our last minute re-pack,etc. Neither one of us slept great last night in anticipation that this is all finally happening.

Our flight departs Portland tonight at 7pm, we connect in LAX and leave there at 11:30 on Air Pacific, the Fijian carrier. Due to the int’l time line we arrive at 5:10am Fiji time on Tues.

It looks like the weather is due to be low-mid 80s so will be perfect beach time.

We’ll miss you all!! Make sure to keep in touch and check in later in the week for a more exciting blogs.



Tags:

5 responses to “D-Day has finally arrived”

  1. Mom says:

    Hi, Kids,
    Dad and I had a very quiet drive home after leaving you at the airport. In fact, there were tears in our eyes because we just love to speak with you every day and see you often. Now we have to wait for a long time for our Jim and Rhonda fix.
    I’m glad that you’re going, tho. Life is short; I believe that you should do what you can while you can.
    Dad and I love you very, very much. If there is any way that we can help out, let us know.
    Love, Mom

  2. Pennie D says:

    Bon Voyage, my adventuresome cousins!

    Please write often, but above all, ENJOY the experiences of a lifetime.

  3. I’m typically to blogging and i really respect your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your web site and preserve checking for new information.

  4. I’ve recently started a site, the info you offer on this web site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work. “Men must be taught as if you taught them not, And things unknown proposed as things forgot.” by Alexander Pope.

  5. Ward Lucis says:

    Thankyou for helping out, good information.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *