BootsnAll Travel Network



A Gift of Love

My unexpected Christmas “Mass” occurred last night in Las Vegas of all places: Out of the dregs of post WWII Liverpool bubbled brilliant words and revolutionary music…channeling truth and prophecy even they were probably not completely aware of. Helped along no doubt by the Maharishi and the magic mushrooms of Hautla Mexico. Listening as if for the first time to the voices of a generation looking for love.

Imagination. Beauty. Fantasy. Originality. Hope. Transformation. Multisensory and Whole Brain Inspiration. Lifting…transporting…touching peace and love. Brought to us by unbelievable modern technology and the Sufi dancers of the “infidel.” Thanks to the souls of the multicultural priests of Cirque du Soleil…and the Beatles. “Love.”

Gooey overstatement? I risk cynicism. Who is to say the experience was not as transcendent as meditation? Hadn’t I just been studying Aristotle’s metaphysics of Potency and Actuality before that 1962 Beatles Tour?  Maybe last night just evoked the feeling of Possibility…of True Revolution that was born in that 18 year old new soul.

Thanks for the gift, Greg, and for the legacy of the Beatles.

Peace and love to you all in the new year!



Tags: , , ,

2 responses to “A Gift of Love”

  1. Eunice (Zoe) says:

    Omygosh Carlene! I was just thinking about you…and Irene the other day. I have emailed Irene several times in the last few years but the emails never came back…didn’t think of calling…duh…

    I’ll give you a call.

    E

  2. Carlene & Steve says:

    Eunice,
    We have been wondering what happened to you. Just got a Xmas card from Irene Morgenski and she asked about you. Are you back in Oaxaca or still in Vegas?? At first I thought you were in Brooklyn, but that looks like it was from 2003.

    Irene’s computer is down but she would probably love a phone call. Most of her generation has checked into the local nursing home and she seems to be the only one who still lives in her own home. The younger generation has moved away so she is the one who visits and is the “go to” for them. Not surprising!
    Carlene
    510-649-0695

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *