BootsnAll Travel Network



We made it to Warsaw

We took a train to Warsaw today, where we will spend the Palm Sunday weekend, then head to Krakow on Monday and spend an entire week there, including Easter Sunday, before heading to Prague for another seven days. It’s nice to have the next 2+ weeks planned out and booked…

Berlin was cool, the best was Terry Brewer’s ten hour walking tour, which was a life-altering experience…no other words to describe it. Truly, a great history lesson, some laughs and a few intense and difficult moments too, but an excellent introduction to the city.

No time to write more now, but oh how I wish I did. Gotta get some grub, wash up and get some zzz’s.

Tags: , , ,



10 Responses to “We made it to Warsaw”

  1. Ray Grieselhuber Says:

    If you get a chance, try to make it to Krakow. I loved it there.

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. Kelly Says:

    Hi Ray, actually, we are headed there next (on Monday) and will spend a full week including Easter Sunday in Krakow. We are very excited about it…any hints, recommendations about things you loved?

  4. Posted from Poland Poland
  5. Francesca Says:

    Hey Kel, I’d love to learn more about this life-altering experience. No doubt this whole adventure is life-changing… you rock, sister!

  6. Posted from United States United States
  7. Catherine Says:

    Kel, my Polish colleague ,who by the way left for Poland today, says that you must go to the Salt Mines at Wieliczka (Krakow). I have his number if you get to go north near Dansk. Love ya!

  8. Posted from United States United States
  9. admin Says:

    Salts Mines is on the to do list, hope we get to it 🙂 Thanks for the hello Francesca!

  10. Posted from Poland Poland
  11. steph Says:

    wow – i can’t wait to hear more about this leg of the trip….the history and walking tours must be incredible….love and miss you….looking forward to the upcoming entries….steph

  12. Ray Grieselhuber Says:

    Restaurants:

    Bombaj – great indian food, try the sweet lassi

    Green Way – Mexican & vegetarian

    Momo – awesome Vegan, very affordable

    We stayed at Nathan’s Villa (nathansvilla.com) and loved it.

    The salt mines are *definitely* worth a visit.

  13. Posted from United States United States
  14. Kelly Says:

    Thanks Ray, we are staying at Nathans too, for the entire week. So far so good and we ate at Green Way for lunch today…EXCELLENT. Thanks for the suggestions…

  15. Posted from Poland Poland
  16. Denise : ) Says:

    Hi Kel!!

    What a continued amazing experience! Have you met any other Zabielski’s?!?! Eat some kielbasa for me!!
    So glad I can share your trip with you!!
    xoxoxo, D.

  17. Posted from United States United States
  18. how is tuberculosis spread Says:

    how is tuberculosis spread

    SomegifttoME 436305 Eye of how is tuberculosis spread

  19. Posted from Poland Poland