BootsnAll Travel Network



Let the Photos do the Talking



Everytime I think about writing something here, I have trouble sorting out where to begin & what exactly to say. So instead, I’ll stay silent for now, and let the pictures do the talking.

I just uploaded as much as I could before reaching my Flickr limit — a hodgepodge from Portugal, Spain and the Czech Republic. (The one above is Prague at sunset sometime in April. Click on the photo to see more.) I think I may breakdown and treat myself to a Flickr Pro account, but not until next month.

For now, it’s back to the tasks at hand…getting settled, finding a job, and moving forward. Enjoy summer everyone and I’ll be back in September.

Tags: , ,



2 Responses to “Let the Photos do the Talking”

  1. Ana Says:

    Enjoy the rest of the summer! I’m having trouble finding any words for my trip as well –and mine was only a couple of weeks! I can’t imagine how much you must have to think about and remember.

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. Tracey Says:

    Hey Kelly,

    I was just thinking of you and wanted to let you know that I have the chance to check out some of the pics. The girls are great…Takira’s still talkative and Aja’s hilarious! Enjoy the summer’s end!

  4. Posted from United States United States